Stay Aware. Stay Safe. Have fun.
We want you to have an awesome experience at Jump Division Inflatables,
that's why we take your safety so seriously.
As such, all our marshals are here to help with your safety their top priority.
We also ask that you listen to a short safety briefing and read
our simple rules before entering the inflatable area.
These are displayed at various stations
around the park.
- All participants must complete a signed waiver at reception before entering the park.
- For anyone under the age of 18, the waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian or someone that has been duly authorised to sign on entering the inflatable arena on their behalf.
- Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult
Do's and Don'ts
- DO not enter the arena before having a safety brief.
- Socks must be worn on the inflatables.
- Do not participate whilst pregnant or suffering from injury.
- No Metal or sharp objects on the arena: belt buckles, studs, Jewellery, keys and key chains.
- No food or drink is allowed in the arena.
- No bouncing under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- No sitting or lying down in the arena.
- No leaning or Jumping against netting.
- No pushing, tackling or shoving.
- No climbing on walls or the boundary of the arena.
- Do always be aware of other users and do not attempt skills beyond your capability
IN THE EVENT OF THE INFLATABLES DEFLAITING EXIT THE ARENA AT THE SAFEST EXIT. WAIT UNTIL INSTRUCTED BY A MARSHALL BEFORE RENTERING THE ARENA
Ejection without question.
Anyone seen to be flouting the rules, posing a risk to
themselves or others, will be ejected from the park immediately. Your safety is
absolutely essential so please comply with our rules to get the best out of
bouncing with us.